Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Greetings!

First off I had better introduce myself before we start.  I am a 19 year old student, studying film and media currently at A-level, and then hopefully off at University.  Media and Film are major influences in my life, as they are in any ones life; most people just absorb it as entertainment value and think nothing else of it.  But the reality is, media is now everywhere.  It is on our TV, computers, phones, buses, ads etc.

What is fascinating is how western culture saturates the media, and is offered to everyone.  This blog is an attempt to address the debates and discussions from all things from The Simpsons to The Godfather.


This is a new experience for myself, blogging is something I have always wanted to do but never quite managed to gather the I.C.T knowledge on how to, so bear with me while the site grows and expands- hopefully anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment